Various options are included in the plans to allow you to customize the flatbed tilt trailer to your needs:
- Tilt-assist mechanisms – hydraulic or pneumatic
- Tie-down hooks
- Drop ramps
- Jerry can holders
- Spare wheel mount on drawbar
The assembly guide will assist you in the construction and give you heaps of advice on brakes, axles, suspension and other components. This comprehensive and detailed set of plans for the flatbed tilt trailer will provide you with all the necessary drawings, assembly guide, parts lists, handy tips and pictures to enable you to build with confidence, knowing that your trailer will conform to legal requirements.
Plans conform to the Australian National Code of Practice – Building Small Trailers (VSB1). Trailers built to comply with this code of practice can be registered for on-road use in Australia.
Please take note of load area size (length & width) and make sure it suits you needs, especially for larger vehicles.
- Several detailed and fully dimensioned part & assembly drawings (A4 size)
- All dimension in metric units (mm), ISO weld symbols
- Comprehensive work & assembly instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram including round & flat plug wiring detail
- Detailed (enlarged) views of tricky or important bits
- Complete parts list of all manufactured & purchased components
- Complete cut list of all steel sections
- Welding details – where & how much of it
- A design that conforms to legal requirements
- Purchased item specifications
- Safety guidelines during construction
- Tools required
- Pictures & handy hints
- DXF files for parts that can be laser cut (Download a FREE DXF viewer here)
- All files in PDF format
Get your plans in a flash. Depending on the payment option you choose, you will receive a download link as soon as payment has been finalized so you can get your plans and be up and running straight away.
Download files are in .zip format and you will need a suitable decompression utility to extract the files. These utilities are often part of your computer’s operating system. If you’re having any trouble opening the .zip folder, download a FREE evaluation version of WinZip.