A medium size enclosed trailer with a load area of 4000 x 2000 x 1500 (about 13×6.5x5ft) and a maximum ATM of 2600kg, suitable for moving anything from motorbikes, quads or, if you must, a mate’s furniture. The enclosed trailer volume amounts to a very handy 12m³ (422ft³) and there is a side door for quick access to the trailer. The rear door drops down to become a ramp for ease of loading. Chassis and frame is RHS construction and enclosed panel material can either be steel, zinc anneal, zinc aluminium, composite or suitable alternatives.
Features of the Enclosed Motorbike Trailer
- Robust design the exceeds ADR strength requirements.
- Pop-up tilt roof with gas strut assist for quick access and ample headroom.
- Motorbike wheel chocks and tie-downs.
- Plenty of internal space with 1370mm between wheel arches.
- Chequer plate paneling all round (can be omitted if required).
- Alloy trim finish all round for water tight sealing and a professional finish.
- The rear door swings downward providing full access into the trailer from behind. This of course can be modified for alternative door arrangements.
- The drawing set and comprehensive assembly guide will assist you along every step of construction and give you heaps of advice on brakes, axles, suspension and other components.
- Panel Fixing is not very hard when you know how. The plans provide plenty of information and detail on panel fixing.
Not only for Motorbikes
Although very well suited for accommodating and transporting motorbikes and quads, this design is also popular for general purpose uses such as cargo transport, field workshop etc.
The plans for this enclosed trailer will provide all the necessary drawings, instructions and parts lists to enable you to build with confidence, knowing that your trailer will comply with legal requirements. All the detail is provided to achieve a great professional finish by utilizing inexpensive trim on all external edges.