The cage trailer has a handy drop down ramp for loading up a wheel barrow, trolley, the ride-on mower or simply taking a massive load of garden refuse to the tip. Save lots by building your own trailer with these professionally prepared plans.
Drop down tailgate turn into a very handy ramp for loading up and ease of access. Available in 3 load area sizes packed into one plan.
Drawn to our usual high standard the Cage Trailer plans will provide you with detailed dimensions, part and assembly drawings, 7 page assembly guide and numerous extras.
A comprehensive and detailed set of plans for the construction of a single axle Cage Trailer. Three handy sizes included – 2100 x 1200mm (7×4ft), 2400 x 1500mm (8×5ft) or 2700 x 1500mm (9x5ft) with cage height of 1200mm(4ft). The plans will provides all the necessary drawings, instructions, parts lists and handy tips to enable you to build with confidence, knowing your trailer will conform to legal requirements.
A practical design, ADR compliant with all the necessary information and detail to get your Cage Trailer project underway.
The trailer plans conform to the Australian National Code of Practice – Building Small Trailers (VSB1). Trailers built to comply with this code of practice can be registered for on-road use in Australia.
- Several detailed and fully dimensioned part & assembly drawings (A4 size)
- All dimension in metric units (mm), ISO weld symbols
- Comprehensive work & assembly instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram including round & flat plug wiring detail
- Detailed (enlarged) views of tricky or important bits
- Complete parts list of all manufactured & purchased components
- Complete cut list of all steel sections
- Welding details – where & how much of it
- A design that conforms to legal requirements
- Purchased item specifications
- Safety guidelines during construction
- Tools required
- Pictures & handy hints
- DXF files for parts that can be laser cut (Download a FREE DXF viewer here)
- All files in PDF format
Get your plans in a flash. Depending on the payment option you choose, you will receive a download link as soon as payment has been finalized so you can get your plans and be up and running straight away.
Download files are in .zip format and you will need a suitable decompression utility to extract the files. These utilities are often part of your computer’s operating system. If you’re having any trouble opening the .zip folder, download a FREE evaluation version of WinZip.