A comprehensive and detailed set of plans for the construction of a heavy duty single axle box trailer in 3 popular sizes. The plans will provide you with all the necessary drawings, instructions, parts lists, handy tips and pictures to enable you to build with confidence.
The plans include various options that you can select from to customise your trailer to your needs. Whether you need a spare wheel mounting bracket, tie-down rails, ladder racks, or many other options – all the details are included. The ladder racks, spare wheel carrier and tie-down hooks are some of the optional features included with this plan. As they are optional the choice to incorporate them on your trailer build is up to you.
Our box trailer plans are some of the most detailed available. Not only do you get 8 part & assembly drawings as shown here, but also a 13 page assembly guide, some DXF files and a number of pictures to assist you with the build. A practical design, ADR compliant with all the necessary information and detail to get your box trailer build project underway.
The trailer plans conform to the Australian National Code of Practice – Building Small Trailers (VSB1). Trailers built to comply with this code of practice can be registered for on-road use in Australia.
- Several detailed and fully dimensioned part & assembly drawings (A4 size)
- All dimension in metric units (mm), ISO weld symbols
- Comprehensive work & assembly instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram including round & flat plug wiring detail
- Detailed (enlarged) views of tricky or important bits
- Complete parts list of all manufactured & purchased components
- Complete cut list of all steel sections
- Welding details – where & how much of it
- A design that conforms to legal requirements
- Purchased item specifications
- Safety guidelines during construction
- Tools required
- Pictures & handy hints
- DXF files for parts that can be laser cut (Download a FREE DXF viewer here)
- All files in PDF format
Get your plans in a flash. Depending on the payment option you choose, you will receive a download link as soon as payment has been finalised so you can get your plans and be up and running straight away.