- Type: Box Trailer – Heavy Duty
- 3 Sizes: 1800×1200(6x4ft), 2100x1200mm(7x4ft), 2100×1500(7x5ft)
- ATM (weight of trailer + max load): 750 to 2000kg
- Tare (weight of trailer only): approximately 250kg
- Chassis Construction: 50×50 RHS, (drawbar 100×50)
- Suspension: Single Beam Axle & Leaf Springs
- Box Body: Body Kit with drop tailgate
- Options Included: Spare wheel bracket, tie-down rails, ladder racks…
- Contents: 10 part & assembly drawings, 13 page assembly guide, DXF files and more
- File Size: 6.9MB (.zip)
A comprehensive and detailed set of plans for the construction of a heavy duty single axle box trailer in 3 popular sizes. The plans will provide you with all the necessary drawings, instructions, parts lists, handy tips and pictures to enable you to build with confidence.
The plans include various options that you can select from to customize your trailer to your needs. Whether you need a spare wheel mounting bracket, tie-down rails, ladder racks, or many other options – all the details are included. The ladder racks, spare wheel carrier and tie-down hooks are some of the optional features included with this plan. As they are optional the choice to incorporate them on your trailer build is up to you.
Our box trailer plans are some of the most detailed available. Not only do you get 8 part & assembly drawings as shown here, but also a 13 page assembly guide, some DXF files and a number of pictures to assist you with the build. A practical design, ADR compliant with all the necessary information and detail to get your box trailer build project underway.Download Specifications
The plans conform to the Australian National Code of Practice – Building Small Trailers (VSB1). Trailers built to comply with this code of practice can be registered for on-road use in Australia.