This Tri-Axle Flat Top trailer features sturdy tie-down side rails or optional eye-bolts, front headboard to assist with locating and securing loads. The design also includes compliant drawbar & chassis design, safety chains, toolbox support and chequer plate bed. The assembly guide will assist you in the construction and give you lots of guidance on brakes, axles, suspension and other components.
6m Tri-Axle Flat Top Trailer Plan Features
- Our part and assembly drawings are carefully detailed to include all the necessary dimensions.
- Drawings are all in PDF format and some DXF files (downloaded separately) assist with profile/laser cutting services.
- This trailer requires brakes on all wheels as well as an emergency brake unit (Brake-Away switch). We also recommend the use of an efficient handbrake.
- Each manufactured component is drawn and clearly detailed for your convenience.
Plans conform to the Australian National Code of Practice – Building Small Trailers (VSB1). Trailers built to comply with this code of practice can be registered for on-road use in Australia.
Please take note of load area size (length & width) and make sure it suits you needs, especially for larger vehicles.
- Several detailed and fully dimensioned part & assembly drawings (A4 size)
- All dimension in metric units (mm), ISO weld symbols
- Comprehensive work & assembly instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram including round & flat plug wiring detail
- Detailed (enlarged) views of tricky or important bits
- Complete parts list of all manufactured & purchased components
- Complete cut list of all steel sections
- Welding details – where & how much of it
- A design that conforms to legal requirements
- Purchased item specifications
- Safety guidelines during construction
- Tools required
- Pictures & handy hints
- DXF files for parts that can be laser cut (downloaded separately)
- All files in PDF format
Our plans and instructions are very detailed, comprehensive and easy to follow. Depending on the plan you choose, you will get a number of detailed drawings – at least one A4 drawing for each major assembly such as chassis assembly, body assembly, various sub-assemblies (tailgate, ramps…) and all major parts. Check the plan specifications for details. Furthermore, you will get detailed instructions, parts lists and material cut lists.
Get your plans in a flash. Depending on the payment option you choose, you will receive a download link as soon as payment has been finalized so you can get your plans and be up and running straight away.
Main drawing file is in PDF format for easy viewing on most devices.