- The design makes provision for a drawbar mounted spare wheel carrier. The rear door swings sideways providing full access into the trailer from behind.
- Overhead racks are handy to carry ladders or those bits too long to fit inside.
- The drawing set and comprehensive assembly guide will assist you in every step of the construction and give you heaps of advice on brakes, axles, suspension and other components.
- Full size rear swing door provides unobstructed access into the trailer.
- Panel Fixing is not very hard when you know how. The plans provide plenty of information and detail on panel fixing.
The plans will provide all the necessary drawings, instructions and parts lists to enable you to build with confidence, knowing that your trailer will conform to legal requirements. A fairly small enclosed trailer that is surprisingly easy and inexpensive to build. All the detail is provided to achieve a great professional finish by utilizing inexpensive trim on all external edges.
- Several detailed and fully dimensioned part & assembly drawings
- All dimension in metric units (mm), ISO weld symbols
- Comprehensive work & assembly instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram including round & flat plug wiring detail
- Detailed (enlarged) views of tricky or important bits
- Complete parts list of all manufactured & purchased components
- Complete cut list of all steel sections
- Welding details – where & how much of it
- A design that conforms to legal requirements
- Purchased item specifications
- Safety guidelines during construction
- Tools required
- Pictures & handy hints
- DXF files for parts that can be laser cut (Download a FREE DXF viewer here)
- All files in PDF format
Get your plans in a flash. Depending on the payment option you choose, you will receive a download link as soon as payment has been finalized so you can get your plans and be up and running straight away.