- This tandem axle boat plan features curved/rolled chassis rails, adjustable winch post, guide rollers and skid rails to suit a mono-hull sea boat approximately 7000×2300 (23×7.5ft) in size.
- Cross members are curved allowing boat to be positioned lower and reducing centre of gravity height, resulting in improved handling during towing.
- Keel roller height from ground is 550mm.
- Drawn to our usual high standard these Boat Trailer Plans will provide you with detailed dimensions on 16 part and assembly drawings, 10 page assembly guide, as well as a number of additional DXF files, wiring diagrams and spread sheets.
A comprehensive and detailed set of plans for the construction of a boat trailer. The plans will provide all the necessary drawings, instructions and parts lists to enable you to build with confidence, knowing that your trailer will conform to legal requirements.
Plans conform to the Australian National Code of Practice – Building Small Trailers (VSB1). Trailers built to comply with this code of practice can be registered for on-road use in Australia.
- Several detailed and fully dimensioned part & assembly drawings (A4 size)
- All dimension in metric units (mm), ISO weld symbols
- Comprehensive work & assembly instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram including round & flat plug wiring detail
- Detailed (enlarged) views of tricky or important bits
- Complete parts list of all manufactured & purchased components
- Complete cut list of all steel sections
- Welding details – where & how much of it
- A design that conforms to legal requirements
- Purchased item specifications
- Safety guidelines during construction
- Tools required
- Pictures & handy hints
- DXF files for parts that can be laser cut (Download a FREE DXF viewer here)
- All files in PDF format
Our plans and instructions are very detailed, comprehensive and easy to follow. Depending on the plan you choose, you will get a number of detailed drawings – at least one A4 drawing for each major assembly such as chassis assembly, body assembly, various sub-assemblies (tailgate, ramps…) and all major parts. Check the plan specifications for details. Furthermore, you will get detailed instructions, parts lists and material cut lists.
Get your plans in a flash. Depending on the payment option you choose, you will receive a download link as soon as payment has been finalized so you can get your plans and be up and running straight away.