- Load area of 3200x2000mm (10.5×6.5ft), volume with sides 2.5 cubic meters
- Ramp storage under deck
- 12V 6-stage hydraulic lift kit
- Under-body spare wheel storage
- Economic design for easy fabrication and assembly
The spare wheel is neatly tucked away under the front portion of the chassis, yet easily accessible when required – no need to unpack your cargo to get to it!
Detailed drawings are accompanied by a comprehensive Assembly Guide to assist you every step of the way during the construction of your tipping trailer. The plans will provide all the necessary drawings, instructions, parts lists and handy tips to enable you to build with confidence, knowing your Toy Hauler Tipping Trailer is designed to conform to legal requirements.
Our plans will provide all the necessary drawings, instructions, parts lists and handy tips to enable you to build with confidence, knowing your trailer will conform to legal requirements. Instant download in PDF format for viewing on any device with a few useful DXF & EXCEL files available separately as a free download.
- A single PDF document for your download and viewing convenience
- 17 detailed part & assembly drawings (print to A4 or A3)
- All dimensions required including ISO weld symbols
- Assembly guide
- Additional component and instructional drawings
- Electrical wiring diagram including round & flat plug wiring detail
- Material cut lists
- Detailed (enlarged) views of tricky or important bits
- Welding details – where & how much of it
- A design that conforms to legal requirements
- Purchased item specifications – including hydraulic tipping kit
- Safety guidelines during construction
- Tools required
- Pictures & handy hints
- DXF files for parts that can be laser cut (optional free download)
Get your plans immediately after completing secure checkout through PayPal so you can be up and running straight away.
Download file is in PDF format for easy viewing and printing from any device. A number of DXF and EXCEL files are available for download after purchase. Details of this, including a secure site password is given in the PDF file that you will receive.
Plans conform to the Australian National Code of Practice – Building Small Trailers (VSB1). Trailers built to comply with this code of practice can be registered for on-road use in Australia.