Flatbed 2500 Tilt
- Type: Flatbed Tilt Trailer (Car Carrier)
- Bed Size: 4200x1870mm (14x6ft)
- Overall Size: 6120x2380mm (20x8ft)
- ATM (weight of trailer + max load): 2500kg
- Tare (weight of trailer only): approximately 750kg
- Chassis Construction: RHS (various sections)
- Suspension: Tandem Beam Axle & Leaf Springs
- Options Included: Tilt-assist mechanisms – hydraulic or pneumatic, Tie-down hooks, Drop ramps, Jerry can holders, Spare wheel mount on drawbar
- Contents: 17 detailed part & assembly drawings, 11 page assembly guide, DXF files, pictures
- File Size: 14.6MB (.zip)
- Price: $36.00
The tilt trailer is designed to tilt at a pivot point behind the drawbar, allowing the bed to tilt and enabling better access to the load area. The optional rear drop ramps are hinged on the trailer making for quick deployment, safe loading and easy storage in upright position.
The design also includes handy features like tie-down hooks, double safety chains and weight-saving chequer plate bed. Tail lights are securely positioned well out of the way and protected from potential damage.
Various options are included in the plans to allow you to customize the trailer to your needs:
This comprehensive and detailed set of plans will provide you with all the necessary drawings, assembly guide, parts lists, handy tips and pictures to enable you to build with confidence, knowing that your trailer will conform to legal requirements.
The assembly guide will assist you in the construction and give you heaps of advice on brakes, axles, suspension and other components. Save lots by building your own trailer with these professionally prepared plans.
The plans conform to the Australian National Code of Practice – Building Small Trailers (VSB1). Trailers built to comply with this code of practice can be registered for on-road use in Australia.