A comprehensive and detailed set of plans for the construction of a tandem axle Flatbed Trailer. The plans will provide all the necessary drawings, instructions, parts lists and handy tips to enable you to build with confidence, knowing your trailer will conform to legal requirements.
The flatbed trailer is designed with two ramps that conveniently store away out of sight when not in use. The design also includes handy features like tie-down hooks, double safety chains and chequer plate bed. There is also a winch mounting for dragging non-running vehicles onto the trailer. The assembly guide will assist you in the construction and give you heaps of advice on brakes, axles, suspension and other components. Save lots by building your own trailer with these professionally prepared plans.
The vehicle ramps efficiently stowed away under the trailer bed and are securely retained behind a panel door.
Our part and assembly drawings are carefully detailed to include all the necessary dimensions. This plan has been successfully built and registered in various states across Australia and well as internationally.
Please take note of load area size (length & width) and make sure it suits you needs, especially for larger vehicles.
- Several detailed and fully dimensioned part & assembly drawings (A4 size)
- All dimension in metric units (mm), ISO weld symbols
- Comprehensive work & assembly instructions
- Electrical wiring diagram including round & flat plug wiring detail
- Detailed (enlarged) views of tricky or important bits
- Complete parts list of all manufactured & purchased components
- Complete cut list of all steel sections
- Welding details – where & how much of it
- A design that conforms to legal requirements
- Purchased item specifications
- Safety guidelines during construction
- Tools required
- Pictures & handy hints
- DXF files for parts that can be laser cut (Download a FREE DXF viewer here)
- All files in PDF format
Get your plans in a flash. Depending on the payment option you choose, you will receive a download link as soon as payment has been finalized so you can get your plans and be up and running straight away.
Download files are in .zip format and you will need a suitable decompression utility to extract the files. These utilities are often part of your computer’s operating system. If you’re having any trouble opening the .zip folder, download a FREE evaluation version of WinZip.